Returning

Back to school celebration cakes. We have duyvkens in years 10, 6, 4, 3 and kindy this year. Just the littlest duckling at home with me during the days this year. Which will be fun. It also starts to open up some opportunities, well it opens just a very small crack of the door to the room holding the opportunities but that's something.
So what will I do? Which opportunity should I pursue? Do I have the confidence to pursue much of anything? These are big questions that are hard to answer but my beautiful friend, Megan, who writes the blog The Scent of Water and is doing postgrad studies in Psychology, has written a cracker of a post to help answer those questions. She's a wonder. Living with Purpose.
Thank you Megan.
***
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Heart full.
***

Comments

Popular Posts