Leunig's Christmas Poem

Well, one of his Christmas poems. Isn't it wonderful?

Comments

sapnudin15 said…
for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan leukimia akut
Robi Awaludin said…
very nice information,thanks gan to share information in website
obat tradisional penyubur sperma pria agar cepat hamil
obi duatilu said…
i'm like for website after reading all in the
cara menyembuhkan syaraf kejepit di leher
lionel abi said…
thank for sharing information in the website,i'm very like after reading
obat pelancar susah buang air besar tradisional
sapnudin15 said…
hard to believe I am very happy to be joined commented here, it makes an experience for me si iom
obat otitis media akut tradisional
obi duatilu said…
i'loved to website this is very very nice
obat tradisional degenerasi makula
messi awaludin said…
All information contained in this site is very interesting, so I wanted to come back to visit this blog. Thank you so much ..
obat penghilang telinga terus berdengung tradisional

Popular Posts