Christmas 2015









What a crazy few days that was. Crazy but beautiful. When I took the photos off the camera this afternoon I was surprised to see that I had almost no photos of the actual parties and just a few photos of the set up for the Christmas Eve party and for lunch on Christmas Day.
We cooked, we ate, we played, we swam, we ate some more and today we napped. Bliss.
Aunty S gave the best gifts. An illustrator she works with drew these portraits for us. One for Mr Duyvken and me, one for Aunty B and Uncle Tyler and one for Cupcake Oma. Thank you Aunty S!
How lucky we are to have such a big family to celebrate with.
***
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Heart full.
***

Comments

blackbird said…
I love seeing more and more of your lovely home...and those portraits are wonderful!
Happy Christmas!

Popular Posts