Vale Blue Fairy Wren

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I love it when I check my podcast app and see a new episode of Chat 10 Looks 3. I grab my headphones, ignore the children and chuckle my way through dinner prep. If you haven't listened to any yet you should get onto it straight away and you have a 12 month back catalogue to work your way through, you lucky things.
Happy first anniversary, Sales and Crabb! As an anniversary present I have put the Chat10looks3 link in my sidebar. This is one of those 'it's the thought that counts' type of gifts because this blog is like the reading room in your website photo - readers are few and far between.
I look forward to another year of excellent book suggestions, recipe tips and giggles. Keep up the good work! You know, in all your spare time.

0 comments:

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger