December 31st

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

'Up' she says and as I reach down to pick her up a dozen thoughts crowd in at once. She's still so little and so light, on the cusp of bigness as we are on the cusp of a new year, She will lose all traces of babyness this year, Sweetie will start pre-school this year and we will enter a new era as a family. I can't really imagine life without a little in the house but I guess all good things must come to an end and we certainly had a good run. So here's to the wonder of big kids and all that it will bring.


As my mother-in-law says 'all you wish for yourselves' dear reader. Happy New Year to you all.

3 comments:

Eleanor Smagarinsky :

So much fun ahead!!!
E xx

blackbird :

I always wanted to bonsai them.

Megan :

And to you, Amelia. Go well into this new year, this new phase. xx

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger