Stitching my way into 2014

Thursday, January 09, 2014



Those HST's that I started working on just before our littlest duckling was born are finally being stitched together into a quilt top. I'd love to have this sandwiched and ready for quilting before the weekend. We are having friends over on Saturday for lunch so I'll need to pack the  machine away before then and that's my (very scientifically determined) deadline. I'm very happy with how this is turning out. Hopefully, the next time you see it there will be a sweet little baby lying on it.

1 comments:

Julie :

How I do love me a half square triangle. This is looking lovely, as always you've selected such great colours and fabrics. Are you thinking of updating your family of seven quilt now that you're a family of eight?

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger