Managing Expectations

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Several of the children have been struck down with a nasty virus this week and there has been very little time to work on the scooter quilt as I have mostly been doing laundry, soothing my little patients and fetching panadol and water. C has decided to take matters into her own hands, both by using the quilt in its current basted state (such a sweet pic of C and JW snuggling on the couch) and asking me constantly if we can work on it together. That seems to mean that she sits with me and keeps an eye on my progress. It's actually quite efficient. I've only outlined 2 stars so far but a few nights in front of the tv should have it just about done. I don't know how well those safety pins are going to hold up to regular use so I'd better get cracking!

0 comments:

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger