Piecing Curves - Pear

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's a little scrunched up from being fed through the machine when I was doing the raw edge applique on the leaves, stem and pip but the top is finished! I just need to get some backing fabric and I can finish this cot quilt for my nephew in Boston.
I was inspired by this lovely book (the whole series by Lorena Siminovich is delightful) and using fabrics that I know my sisters loves. Hopefully, I will have a finished project to share with you before too long.

3 comments:

Tania :

Now that's raising the quilted-gift-giving bar! Fabulous.

The Coffee Lady :

It's lovely; there seem to be quite a lot of pear and apple designs around at the moment, and they're very pretty.

Julie :

love this, great design and detail with the pear and then love the simplicity of the background.

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger