Piecing Curves

Thursday, January 19, 2012

 Piecing curves requires a lot of pins and that makes a mama nervous now that Sweetie is crawling and all the sewing happens in the living room. A quilt for my nephew is slowly coming together and if I can get over my fear of baby getting one of those pins I might be able to get it finished before the nephew turns 1.
It's a free-pieced pear. Well, it's supposed to be a pear. I shouldn't make declarations like that until the thing is finished because at this stage it does look a little like a heavily tattooed, plus sized nude. Hopefully, some applique will change that.

2 comments:

blackbird :

Crawling?
That is as impossible to me as Youngest applying to university.

sophie :

It's going to be an amazing quilt!

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger