FOCUS

A smidge over 38wks pregnant and waiting for baby.

Comments

Mary said…
You have moved me to tears...sentimental old bat that I am..
The Coffee Lady said…
I WANT TO SEE THE BABY
Lynn said…
Okay, put me in the sentimental old bat category, too. You look great (not puffy and jowly the way I did at 38 weeks)!
eurolush said…
I'm with Mary, CL and Lynn...so excited...so thrilled...so in awe of your ability to make it all happen.

You're amazing, Duyvken! Can't wait to see the baby!

PS-That baby is so very lucky to be joining such an amazing family!
blackbird said…
Look how lovely you are!
Eleanor said…
Can't wait to welcome little Rock (hehe) into the world.
Stomper Girl said…
Gorgeous shot. And I think we're all waiting for the baby! In my memory weeks 38 and on are hideously uncomfortable and Mother Nature's way of making you welcome the prospect of labour! So you know, good uck with all of that
Michelle said…
aw, you look wonderful!!! lets hear it for a speedy 2 weeks.
I am so SO excited.
Jen said…
Dang, that went fast! You look beautiful!
Corrie said…
looking good! I love the final week or so....so much anticipation and excitement

corrie:)

Popular Posts