December 16th


I bought some batik fabric when we were in Malaysia to make some big floor cushions for the kids to lounge on. I'm going to use a nubby linen blend for the back and an invisible zip (I might need some emotional support when I try to do that for the first time) but finding a good quality insert was proving a little difficult. I think that problem might now be solved!

Innergreen got in touch with me a few weeks ago about their products and although I haven't used them yet I thought I'd put the link here so I don't forget about it. They also have quilt batting and I am very excited about that. I'm only use natural fibre batting but bamboo batting often has dark flecks through it and with all the white I use that affects the final look. Eco friendly, sustainable products and supporting a local business that, in turn, supports handmade is really a win-win.

I look forward to posting a review in the new year once I finish the cushions!

Good luck Innergreen, I wish you every success.

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh wow, I've been after something similar, I hate the brown flecks in the bamboo as well! Great find! -kb

Popular Posts