Colour me happy

Meet the newest little Duyvken! Due late Feb 2011. I'm fit to burst with delight and joy! In fact, we're all pretty excited. From 10 year old G right down to 2 year old JW there is much speculation about gender, suggestions about names and disappointment that even though there is a baby in mummy's tummy you can't actually see it, no matter how intensely you peer at her belly.
The first 20 weeks have gone relatively smoothly and I hope the rest of the pregnancy will be equally uneventful.
I think it will race by because 4th term is always a busy time at school, then Christmas, the summer holidays which will be filled with activity and then, once the kids go back to school, there's only a few short weeks until the due date.
Keep growing well baby bean, we can't wait to meet you!

Comments

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news!! What a happy, busy, delightful family you will have :)
blackbird said…
Such
a
lovely
thing.
Eleanor said…
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a photo. Life is spectacular, isn't it?

E x
Fran said…
Congratulations Amelia, I am so happy for you and your family!

I thought you must be up to something, stepping down from running the N/B Craft Room.
Stomper Girl said…
Oh congratulations!!!!!! New life, a new baby, how wonderful.
sophie said…
YAY you! What an awesome photo, congratulations!!
There is nothing so lovely as a baby. Congratulations.
Cass said…
Congratulations
Congratulations, such fantastic news!!
The Coffee Lady said…
Oh wow. Oh wow.
Suzy said…
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Wishing you a happy, healthy and not-too-chaotic rest of the pregnancy.
M said…
I just have to mix a hearty congratulations with an OMG FIVE??!! You are one amazing woman.
Corrie said…
yay glad the news is out there now! So happy for you all and I can tell you the pregnancy flies - she says with 3 days to go!

enjoy, love big families and you're going to be a gorgeous one!

Corrie:)
Mary said…
Oh my - I continue to be so so thrilled for you... And I have never seen a scan photo like that ..my last ones were 8 years ago and it is just incredible what they are like now. In fact I am going back to take another look...

So so so happy...

Xxxxx
Lynn said…
Such dramatic bone structure - very Katharine Hepburn-ish.

CONGRATS!!!!!
Suse said…
Just having a big post-holiday bloggy catch up.

Wow! Congratulations on your wonderful news :)
eurolush said…
Congratulations, dearest Duyvken. I'm so happy for you and your family. Little does that tiny baby know how lucky he/she really is!

Popular Posts