Bwahaha

Some days you need a good laugh and the internet delivers...
Apparently iPhone users have more sex than other smartphone peeps. I assume this was a self-reporting study and there are so many things about it that delight me.
a) who comes up with this stuff?
b) is there an app to track sexual activity?
c) who volunteers to participate in this stuff?
d) will phone outlets be swamped tomorrow by the unlucky in love hoping to improve their stats?
e) if so, will owing an iPhone improve their chances or merely reduce the reportable success of the iPhone as a sexual aid?
Frankly, it surprises me that they can get their hands off it long enough to get their hands on it.
Enjoy friends, and lets toast to a cheerier tomorrow!

Comments

Cath said…
Hiya, Any idea how much a Nokia 6500 rates????? Sorry I haven't posted my Happy Meme - been taken out with a bad head cold since late last week. Can't think straight about happy things whilst contantly reaching for the tissues and nasal spray - I know - TMI!!! Soon... Cath x
Mary said…
That Iphone stat?

Is a lie...
Corrie said…
oh that is funny! hubby has a blackberry so I guess he's middle of the road!

Corrie:)
Lynn said…
HA! What does that say about freaks like me who buy the cheapest possible mobile phone and then keep it stashed in the car and turned off except in cases of emergency?

(Still chortling about your surprise that people can get their hands off their phones long enough to...yep.)
The Coffee Lady said…
Strangely the women all seem to do rather better too...

And Lynn - are you my mother in law?

Popular Posts