JW

Comments

Eleanor said…
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E x
OH.MY.GOODNESS.


To think I've 'known' her since the beginning!

Look at those curls!

(Did you go to Eryldene today?)
Mary said…
Oh be still my heart - she is DIVINE!

xxx
Fran said…
Truly a gorgeous photo (not to mention the sweet little child!)Amelia.
Corrie said…
oh the curls and that angel face, adorable!
blackbird said…
Miss JW resembles a Renoir.
Hi there Was lovely to meet you in the weekend and read your blog - another one bookmarked - love it. Hope your cushion goes well!!!
Cath said…
Hi, What a great weekend - made so much more entertaining by yourself and Sheridan, thankyou. Hope your swirls are going great - I haven't even set my machine back up in it's cabinet yet! Ciao, Cath
P.S. How cute is that photo of J.W.! Wow....
Lynn said…
One question: is she already betrothed? Because if not, I have the five-year-old future husband for her...

Popular Posts