Two little fairy ballerinas...

...who have also spent much of today being firemen, apparently they all wear tutus.
Winter photography is a little tricky here in Sydney, see those long shadows above? I took this photo at 11am! The sun takes a very low arc across the sky in the winter. I'm taking a photography course in a few weeks time and will be interested to learn some settings that will help me make the most of the beautiful dappled light that is all around me right now.
I need some help from you Sydneysiders - does anyone know any fabric stores that stock kona cottons? I love the colours I see online but don't know which of the many shades will work best with the project I have in mind. I'd love your help!

Comments

sophie said…
I love your photo, I too would like to take a photography course, just need some time up my sleeve! I am sorry I can't help with the Kona solids!
Stomper Girl said…
Can't help with anything, but I do love your be-tutued firefighters.
Mary said…
No doubt you will learn about lifting the exposure or something like that!

I think that photo is adorable as it is!!!
Cass said…
Not sure if they do but have you tried the remnant warehouse

Popular Posts