Values Quilt

I love this little blue and yellow values quilt top. Here it is all basted and ready to quilt. I am tempted to machine quilt it with a loop pattern like some of the Denyse Schmidt quilts. I think I could trace that onto the fabric and follow it on the machine pretty easily. I'll let you know if I am bold enough to give it a go!
Apologies for the shocking photo, I had a little 'assistant' tugging at my sleeve while I was taking it. Just pretend it's a vaseline lens style sneak peek shot with the big reveal to come later in the week.

Comments

Mary said…
It's incredibly pretty !
Kloth & Bolt said…
oh wow, this is lovely!
Corrie said…
oh its gorgeous!!!!! I love the colours and quilt design you've used

you've got to learn free motion.....bring on july and kellie's workshop and you'll be a pro! practice a bit of loop the loop with your feed dogs down and an open toe foot and see how you go!

Corrie;)
Marina said…
Very pretty, love the design....
Lovely. I particularly like the little touch of red in the turquoise fabric.
eurolush said…
Beautiful! Love the colors...will this go in your shop?
Fran said…
Go on Amelia, be bold - you can do it!

And even if it doesn't turn out 'perfectly' (and whose ever does?) at least you'll have given it a go and tackled your first machine quilted quilt :)

Popular Posts