Happy 9/02/10 day

Comments

sophie said…
you are too cool for school Amelia!
M said…
...and to think we actually wore clothes just.like.that.

Or aspired to.
Eleanor said…
God you're funny!!

Flood of memories rushing back. Also remembering the drawer-full of shoulder pads I owned. hehehe
Rachel said…
Too funny... my sister and I had 90210 Barbies. I had Kelly her Brenda and she also had Dylan who came complete with a scar on his eyebrow.
Kloth & Bolt said…
oh too funny I love it!
Fran said…
AHHHHHHHHHHH Scary!!! Seems so long ago.........
BabelBabe said…
you just made a snowbound, stircrazy mom smile. THANK YOU. God, I loved that show.
Michelle said…
darn, I have to wait months and months before I can celebrate this.....
Auntie S said…
It actually hurts my eyes to look at this.

The smug look on Shannon Doherty's face is because she knows she's the only one whose outfit won't reduce people to tears, laughter and/or nausea in twenty years' time.
rhubarbwhine said…
I am slowly easing myself back into blogland. Look at what I have missed...

That's very clever, too clever!
rhubarbwhine said…
I am slowly easing myself back into blogland. Look at what I have missed...

That's very clever, too clever!
Corrie said…
haha! I loved 90210! I was in year 10 when it came out and still remember how we'd look forward all week to watching it!

corrie;)

Popular Posts