We love you Boston

We had a great time walking around, feeling the cold cold air on our cheeks,wandering across the Common,(here's proof that we were on the Common),We visited one of Mr Duyvken's favourite woodworkers stores. The furniture was amazing and even though he just looked in briefly, this made him a very happy man! I think if was one of the highlights of the trip for him.We visited the Museum of Fine Arts (this was taken at the train station across the street).
We took pictures of pretty things that we can't easily take pictures of at home. We had a tour of Harvard with my sister who works there.My children acted like they'd never seen a horse before, if you look carefully you can see JW there in front of J. This was just before we went skating on the Frog Pond, G, J, C, Mr Duyvken and I had a ball until JW saw us and wanted to get in on the action. They didn't have any skates small enough but she was desperate to get out there!And we climbed to the top of the Prudential Tower to admire the city and the frozen Charles River.We took a trolley tour and admired things that the locals probably don't look at twice.Then my mum looked after the kids and Mr Duyvken and I wandered around Chinatown (it looked like ending up like our late night visit to McDonalds in LA) before finally finding this wonderful restaurant and having a delicious dinner together.I even had a glass of champagne, can you tell?

Comments

eurolush said…
That last photo is my favorite! You two are adorable...

All your photos from Boston are great! They bring back lots of good memories.

What a fun trip you had, D, filled with so many interesting sights and experiences--and all of it shared with family. Lucky girl!
The Coffee Lady said…
It's all just so beautiful.
Corrie said…
awwwww I love the last photo!!!!! you do look gorgeous! one happily married couple getting a night out...and I know those are rare things! I love all your holiday pics and really want to go to the states now......

thank you so much for sharing them all with us!

Corrie:)
blackbird said…
It looks like you are having a wonderful trip!

Popular Posts