In the Shop

I added another cot quilt to my etsy shop today. It's made using fabric from the Heather Ross far far away range and pale pink polka dots. I hand appliqued the circles to the quilt and then quilted it on my machine. The double gauze cotton makes it wonderfully soft and cuddly.
My quilts will be available for sale at Allie's Attic on December 12 at Paddington Town Hall at Retromummy's table. Be sure to stop by to check them out and to see the wonderful fabric that Corrie will have for sale.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway! I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow.

Comments

Rachel said…
it's beautiful Amelia!
Fran said…
How lovely - what a special cot quilt it will make for a lucky little girl.
Eleanor said…
That's stunning!
Corrie said…
gorgeous! I love the colours and can't wait for them to brighten up my table!

now off to finish another 20 dresses or so tonight!!!!!!!! I had a last minute idea to do lots of red and white festive dresses with a week to go! ahhhh

Corrie:)

Popular Posts