Mathilda's Markets


I went to the markets today and saw some of my Craft Roomies. Belinda was there and almost all sold out of her beautiful new earrings, Sophie was there with her gorgeous new niece, Niamh and all the lovely Barefoot Babies stock. and I also met Clare from Lulu and Lisa from The Red Thread. Ingrid was also there but I couldn't find her. Hopefully, I'll see her next time.

I bought this lovely bright dress for my niece from CrazyApeBananas and picked up several cards for things I want to follow up on. There were some adorable knits from Miller & Harry and the sweetest rashie suits I've ever seen at Alfie and Nina.

Comments

Cass said…
I can't believe you missed us but we were in the very last row.
Vanessa said…
Like the spots ! Great dress ! Vanessa
rhubarbwhine said…
That's so cute!
ingrid said…
So sorry you missed us! I was wandering with Kitty most of the day while Cass was manning the stall.

Popular Posts