Happy Anniversary Mr Duyvken

10 years. Wow!
Traditionally, the 10th anniversary is tin. I try to match a gift to this list each year with varying degrees of success but I don't remember a year that has challenged me as much as this one. Tin! Good grief.
Eventually, I ended up buying some Tintin books and wrapping them in foil. I can't decide if that is a stroke of genius or a cop out?
My top secret alphabet photo project isn't quite ready yet. I need some more reds and darks so time to hit the pavement! Here's a little sneak peek.

Comments

sophie said…
my husband loves Tin Tin (we have the boxed DVD set!!) he would have loved your gift!
Tintin is inspired...

Happy day of tin to you too.
Mary said…
Happy wedding anniversary Duyvkens!
craftschmaft said…
Genius I say, Happy Anniversary!
The Coffee Lady said…
wow! we're tin this month too. I've never actually got round to the annual presents thing, so i have a secret plan to catch up with the first ten over the next few months.

Pity though, because he's not a fan of tintin. So can't nick that idea from you.
blackbird said…
Happy Anniversary!
Eleanor said…
Happy anniversary!!!!!
eurolush said…
Happy Anniversary Duyvken Duo!

Hope you had a wonderful day!
Julia said…
We love Tin Tin too, what a great idea for a present.
Stomper Girl said…
I think that is just lovely, actually trying to do the anniversary suggestions. I'm very impressed, especially with the lateral take. A tin of Arnott's biscuits, was where my brain went with that one, and surely that's more of a cop-out than your Tintin books. Happy Anniversary.

Popular Posts