Welcome

There is a new little babe in the world tonight.
Welcome Andreas, may your life be long and your friendships lasting. I don't need to wish you love because I know you will be doted on and adored. I also know that you will be grown into a man who treats others well because your mama and papa know that raising babies is not a task to be taken lightly. I look forward to watching it happen.
I hope to hold you soon, while you are still wispy and new, and to share in the wonder of your birth.
I am reminded of one of my favourite books whenever I hear of a birth and so I end with this quote -
Look! Another baby is landing
Listen to the bells chime
Welcome to Earth, baby
You've landed at just the right time!

Comments

Mary said…
Welcome little one.

Remember you are stopping at four Mrs!!!!

Popular Posts