Getting stuff done

Since finishing Katherine's quilt I have packed the sewing things away and pulled out the photo albums because I am a one project at a time kind of a girl. I have a lot of catching up to do. I have just finished 2006 and have all of 2007 and 2008 to print out, put into albums and annotate.
(note to copy editors - that's not quite the word I am looking for but it's close enough, any suggestions?)
I'm not a scrapbooker but I do crop the photos, add notes and a little embellishment here and there so it does take me a while but I'm aiming to get up to date by the end of February. It will feel wonderful to be on top of this again!
I'm also clearing the garden, teaching the middle two to swim and baking pumpkin lasagna. What have you been up to?

Comments

Garden, photography, cleaning up after the holidays!

You are good about the albums - I just burn a disc per child (which I must do) and take it to Camera House to be made into an album!
eurolush said…
I haven't touched my photo albums since 2003. Six years and thousands of photos later...I'm wondering if it isn't too late now.

You're certainly on top of things, missy. Perhaps you'll once again inspire me to get down to business here in Deutschland.

PS- I like Mary's idea. Sounds about my style these days.
BabelBabe said…
I am wrapping up my nephew's quilt (sadly three years in the making) and furiously knitting up a second pair of baby legwarmers for my friend's new daughter.

next up: an hourglass quilt in pinks and yellows for my new niece!
Eleanor said…
I'm admiring your new banner and wondering if you wouldn't mind posting the recipe for pumpkin lasagne.
Blossom said…
Love your quilts!!!!!

thanks for popping over to my blog. :)
M said…
I'm putting together a digital photo book of our 2007 holiday overseas. It's fabulous fun - got given it as a birthday present last year.

So far behind.

I haven't put photos in an album since, oh, 2000.
Cascade Lily said…
He he, the word you're looking for is 'caption'.

Good idea. But I'm going to do mine as Blurb books. That way the photos will never fall out or become separated from their captions.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, head on over to www.blurb.com - no more expensive than printing out all those photos!
mmm pumpkin lasagne. Recipe please.

my photo albums haven't been touched since about 2002.

CRIKEY.
Michelle said…
what am I doing?

feeling like a slouch.

Ok, I'm obsessively planning our summer vacation.

Popular Posts