Well done Greg!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Mr Duyvken competed the Ironman Australia race in Busselton yesterday and finished in a time of 10hrs 43mins. Pretty impressive given how little training he has managed to fit in over the last few months. I am simultaneously dismayed and impressed at how fit and healthy he is. My fitness level went through the floor during the last 2 pregnancies and it is not fun getting it back. It is not fun at all.
But that's about me and this post is about Greg so I really should get back to that. Way to go Mr Duyvken. You are an Ironman! (Again).

5 comments:

Eleanor :

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!
Wow.

Well done Mr. Duyvken. Unbelievable.

I'll tell my brother...he's on the plane back home now.

P.S. Cheers for Mr. Duyvken's support crew as well. Mrs. D, G, J, C and of course the formidable JW.

M :

Well done mr Duyvken!Iron Man tris are a huge achievement. Next stop, Hawaii?

Busselton is where I spent my summer holidays as a child. And where I taught poor unsuspecting five-year-olds to swim, at the beach!

blackbird :

BRAVO!

(totally NOT discussing fitness levels)

kim at allconsuming :

Totally intimidated.

Must lose 100kgs before meeting MrD.

Blue Mountains Mary :

What kim said!

And congratulations to Mr D..

Duyvken All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger