Getting ready for Christmas

I went out on my own on Sunday and bought the backing and binding fabrics for Agatha's quilt. I have started the quilting and hope to have it finished before the end of the month. I am just quilting in the ditch to help reinforce all the seams and I will probably do some freehand fans in the border. It feels wonderful to have a sewing project out again.
The house sold yesterday so we are able to get back to a regular life uninterrupted by open houses and building and pest inspections. We can't believe the price they got for the house, it is no surprise that we couldn't buy into the suburb we're in now. Luckily we were able to find something just a few kms away and G will be able to stay at the same school. We move on the 17th of Nov and have a lot to do between now and then, wish us luck!!

Comments

Cascade Lily said…
What a bugger you have to move! Hope it's not too painful.

Well done on getting Agatha's quilt moving too :)

Popular Posts