Christmas Projects

I couldn't resist the Christmas Story pattern book when I was at the quilting store on Sunday, the advent calendar wallhanging pictured on the cover is just delightful and will be a great way to use my beautiful Alexander Henry fabric, Merry Modernica, that I bought last year and didn't get around to using. I've been gathering a few fabrics to go with it through the year as I pack away finished projects and I just need a pink, a blue and I'm there. There is a lovely Christmas quilt in this book as well which, although totally impractical for a summer Christmas does look tempting. Perhaps I will work on that through 2008 and have it grace our new house next year. It will be purely decorative, of course, unless global warming leads us straight into an ice age!

Comments

Corrie said…
hello

thank you for stopping by my blog and my store! what a funny coincidence....was it fr jim's blog.....my favourite priest in the world!!

congratulations on the pregnancy and I've been eyeing that christmas book as well!!!!!!

look forward to seeing what you create! I'm new to quilting at the moment but really enjoying it!

Popular Posts