Tulips for the lady

I've selected a pattern for G's quilt. Michelle suggested a block and I think it will be perfect. There's plenty of opportunity to show the lovely fabrics that G picked but it's a very easy block to construct so it shouldn't be too difficult for me to make it all come together. I'll use a light beige fabric for the background and skinny sashing strips between the blocks like in this photo. I have been trying to get back to the blog I got that photo from but I can't find it anywhere, I added the enlarged photo to my favourites a couple of weeks ago, does anyone recognise it? I'd love to get in touch with the person who made it.

J's quilt is coming along nicely, hopefully that will be at the hand quilting stage soon and I can get started on piecing these lovely tulip blocks.

The adventure race on the weekend was fantastic! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would and I am already looking forward to doing it all over again. The weather was against us, as was my very limited mountain biking experience so we finished cold, wet, muddy and at the very back of the pack. Hopefully, next time it will be sunny and warm.

Comments

Lily said…
That adventure race looks like fun - I hope it wasn't too cold!

Congrats on binding your sampler and yay to deciding on the new pattern :)

Popular Posts